Sifu Ken DeMile works with organizations, adults and families to enhance their God given talents for greater emotional, mental and physical strength. Ken's Faith, Corporate experience, team building skills and extensive modern self-defense training are his inspiration to help individuals to confront their fears and perceived limitations.
He has trained with and taught Military Special Forces groups from different countries in Close Quarter Combat and Group Fitness. He has trained FBI, Domestic and International Police Dept's in defensive tactics, reaction speed training, and physical threat analysis.
He has taught personal development, self-defense, and fitness training programs in three continents and to organizations such as:
Microsoft , Seattle Pacific University, Stroum Jewish Community Centers, Australian Brisbane City Police, Seattle Police, King County Sheriff Dept, Golds Gym's, Snohomish Fitness and regional and world champion competitors.
· Black belt under James DeMile an student of Bruce Lee and founder of Wing Chun Do & DeMile Defensive Tactics US Special Forces Combatives Instructor& military boxing champion
· Black belt in DeMile Defensive Tactics-& Director of DeMile Self Defense Systems
· Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Blue Belt 4 stripes
· Certified Instructor Special Forces Combatives
· Certified Instructor Krav Maga
· Certified Cross-Fit Trainer
· Certified USA Boxing Coach
· Certified Personal Trainer-American Fitness & Aerobics Association
· Founder of the Fittest Warrior wireless technologies
· Founder of thefittestwarrior.com social network
· Certified Washington State University ropes course trainer. Designed teambuilding courses for Microsoft, Navy ROTC, Youth Groups and corporations
· Bachelors in Biblical theology
15 years in technology development and sales management as a certified design specialist in the field of unified communication systems , secure wireless applications, and data network transport for government and enterprise sectors.
· Ist place Black belt open division in 1997 Pacific Northwest USA Sports Jujitsu competition
· Ist place Black belt open division 1998 Pacific Northwest USA Sports Jujitsu competition
· 3rd place Bronze medalist Black belt Masters division in the ISJA 1998 World Sport Jujitsu Championships.
· Ist place reaction speed award; Special Forces Combatives Instructors training -Thailand 2002
· 2007 Ist place winner CAN-AM Scottish Highland Games men’s amateur division
· 2008 Highland Games North American Championships (Masters)4th
· 2009 Highland Games North American Championships ( Masters ) 4th place